Why Use Genuine Honda OEM Parts?
If you’re looking around Lubbock for Honda parts cheap, you might be tempted to go for aftermarket parts, but you shouldn’t. Why use only genuine Honda OEM parts? We’re glad you asked, as we only use genuine Honda parts and tires when we service your Honda model.
Honda Parts: Aftermarket
First, what do we mean when we say “aftermarket” parts? They are any part not built by the manufacturer. While many drivers looking for Honda parts around Hereford can tell the difference, we have some pointers.
- Aftermarket parts are built for a range of years and sometimes even a range of makes and models.
- Aftermarket parts will often need to be trimmed or sized to fit your specific vehicle.
- Colors won’t match between the aftermarket part and your Honda vehicle’s paint — either a slight difference or a garish one.
- You will not find details of the Honda OEM part warranty on any aftermarket part packaging.
Honda OEM Parts
In contrast to aftermarket parts, Honda OEM parts are
- Built for your specific model
- Will fit exactly as the factory part or accessory would
- Are available in colors that match your vehicle’s paint
- Include an extensive 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Have Questions? Contact the Brown Automotive Group Parts Team
If you’re not sure about whether you should go with genuine Honda OEM parts or sacrifice quality and save a couple dollars, give our parts department a call. Or you can order your Honda parts online right now from Brown Automotive Group.