2018 Subaru Outback vs. 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
2018 Subaru Outback
2018 Chevrolet Equinox
The popular crossover SUV space has a lot of players, but few are in the same league as the 2018 Subaru Outback. This midsize SUV offers Lubbock drivers an alternative choice to traditional crossovers like the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. Its lower roof and higher ground clearance make it an excellent choice for cruising the streets of Borger or going off the beaten path near Hereford. Read more about what the 2018 Outback has to offer before visiting Brown Automotive Group for a test drive.
Hit the open road and just keep driving with the efficient 2018 Subaru Outback, which proves to have a better fuel efficiency than the Chevrolet Equinox.
- 2018 Subaru Outback: The Outback carries you on all your adventures with an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 32 mpg/highway and 25 mpg/city.
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox: The Equinox doesn’t quite measure up yielding an EPA-estimated 31 mpg/highway and 21 mpg/city.
For a successful adventure, you need the right tools for the job and the 2018 Subaru Outback ensures you’ll have room for whatever you need.
- 2018 Subaru Outback: Behind the second-row seat, the 2018 Outback offers 35.5 cubic feet of cargo space and cavernous 73.3 cubic feet of cargo space with the second seat folded down. Paired with a 60/40 folding seat back the 2018 Outback gives plenty of versatility for passengers and cargo.
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox: The Equinox falls short with only 31.5 cubic feet of space behind the second row and just 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down.
With more trim levels to choose from, you are sure to find an Outback that’s right for you.
- 2018 Subaru Outback: Customize your Outback by choosing from one of six available trim levels. The base model covers the essentials, while Premium and Limited trims add conveniences such as heated seats and satellite radio. Touring trims are fully loaded and 3.6R models bring a more powerful six-cylinder engine.
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox: The Equinox offers less flexibility as it is only available in four trims.
Test Drive the 2018 Subaru Outback Near Lubbock and Borger
The 2018 Subaru Outback checks all the boxes Hereford drivers are looking for in a midsize SUV. Visit Brown Automotive Group at 4310 S. Georgia in Amarillo to see what the Outback offers. Contact us at (806) 352-5055 to schedule your test drive today!