2018 GMC Sierra 1500 vs. 2018 Ram 1500
The 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 is a capable, muscular truck that easily outperforms competitors like the 2018 Ram 1500 thanks to:
- More Powerful Engines
- Advanced Security and Protection
- Standard CornerStep Rear Bumper Step
Learn more about the ways in which the GMC Sierra 1500 trounces other popular truck models, and see why more Amarillo drivers choose GMC trucks for all of life’s big adventures.
GMC Sierra 1500 vs. Ram 1500: Power
With more responsive engine options, the GMC truck delivers the performance
Lubbock drivers demand:
- GMC drivers can choose between the 4.3L V6 for 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque, the 5.3L V8 for 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, and the 6.2L V8 for 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- Ram drivers only have access to a 3.6L V6 for 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque and a 5.7L V8 for 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
GMC Sierra 1500 vs. Ram 1500: Security
Power without security is meaningless! The GMC Sierra 1500 promises a great deal more safety equipment for Borger adventurers as well:
- GMC drivers have access to standard features like Rear Seat Reminder and options that include Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Hill Descent Control, and daytime running lamps.
- The Ram vehicle doesn’t offer Back Seat Reminder technology, nor can drivers add Collision Warning, Crash Mitigation, or Hill Descent Control.
Put the GMC Sierra 1500 to the Test at Brown Automotive Group
For those serious about trucking, the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 proves to be an easy pick! Explore our selection of Sierra 1500 models at Brown Automotive Group in Amarillo today.