Where can You Find the Best Barbecue Near Lubbock?
When you think delicious barbecue locations, Texas is likely at the top of your list – and with good reason. We’ve rounded up a list of some of the best Texas barbecue near Lubbock.
The Best Eats in Town
- The Shack: The top pick on both Yelp and Trip Advisor, The Shack is renowned for its brisket and chicken. It serves some of the best macaroni and cheese in town, according to reviewers, and it’s one of the best restaurants in Lubbock.
- Rudy’s Country Store and Barbecue: Diners rave about the smoked turkey and generous portions as well as fast, friendly service that keeps people coming back for more.
- Bone Daddy’s: Succulent brown sugar ham, tender baby back ribs, and a selection of house specialties, such as the smoke salad and roadhouse spuds, make Bone Daddy’s a favorite of locals and visitors alike.
- Chopped and Sliced Barbecue: Diners at Chopped and Sliced can get everything from tender smoked meat barbecued to perfection to grilled cheese and even fried bologna sandwiches for delicious hometown dining on a budget.
- Eddie’s Barbecue: Great food, a friendly atmosphere, and excellent service are the hallmark of Eddie’s Hometown Barbecue, where diners can choose specialties like Frito Pie and sliced beef sandwiches.
- BushHog’s: BushHog’s is a new barbecue joint that serves outstanding Southern favorites like fried pickles, flavorful burgers, homemade onion rings and stellar service with a smile.
- Dirty’s Barbecue: Do you crave barbecue and Mexican fusion? Then Dirty’s BBQ could be the place for you. The barbecue taco is just one of the many unique items you’ll find on a menu filled with fan favorites and traditional cuisine.